NatWest eFX Credentials
We have a strong track record of consistent and reliable pricing, alongside a sophisticated Algo suite. This, along with our Rates credentials (see here), means we are a key partner for anyone wishing to trade FX and/or Fixed Income products electronically.
- #1 Bank for GBPUSD streaming spot globally (by volume, Q3, Bloomberg). In EM, we continue to focus on growing our presence in select pairs. We were top 3 Bank for USDZAR streaming spot globally (by volume, Q3, Bloomberg).
- Top 3 Bank for options globally on Bloomberg, Fenics & Digital Vega (by volume, Q3), and consistently #1 in EMEA.
- Given the return of volatility in the FX Options market, our clients have increased their usage of the NatWest Gamma Hedger by ~50% in Q3 compared to Q1 and Q2.
- The Gamma Hedger gives you the ability to automate your FXO spot risk management, saving you time and giving you the opportunity to focus on trading volatility instead. Please see this article for further details.
- NatWest’s FX algo suite offers a variety of strategies and we continue to see strong interest across all clients types. Our algos on average have easily outperformed the risk transfer price.
- As noted here, stats on our adaptive peg clipper algo have shown that clients have ended up with an overall fill similar to the inception mid. Interestingly, the algo performance in adaptive mode marginally outperforms passive mode in both speed and fill performance, and is seeing increased usage with clients.
- We continue to develop close working relationships with our clients, and are at the forefront of becoming technology providers to our clients, not just market makers. One of the improvements we have mentioned previously is the curation of our NWM COMS liquidity pool (Client Order Matching System). We can offer clients the ability to choose a subset of our client base to trade their algos against, based on their overall market impact appetite.
If you have any thoughts, questions or ideas about our eFX product offering, we would love for you to get in touch by emailing us here.
NatWest eFX Options QoQ Global Ranking and Volumes
Please click here to find all of NatWest Markets’ Strategy and Sales commentary/ideas.
This is Non-Independent Research, as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority. Not intended for Retail Client distribution. This material should be regarded as a marketing communication and may have been produced in conjunction with the NatWest Markets Plc trading desks that trade as principal in the instruments mentioned herein. All data is accurate as of the report date, unless otherwise specified.
This communication has been prepared by NatWest Markets Plc, and should be regarded as a Marketing Communication, for which the relevant competent authority is the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
Please follow the link for the following information https://www.natwestmarkets.com/natwest-markets/regulation/mar-disclosures.html
- MAR Disclaimer
- Conflicts of Interest statement
- Glossary of definitions
- Historic Trade ideas log
Where communicated in Singapore, this communication may be deemed an advertisement. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.